worksheet | a paper listing questions or tasks.
- Follow the instructions in Map Your Site to create a diagram of your own site to see how exposure to sun, wind, and temperature affect different parts of it.
- If your site is sloped, see Measure Your Slope to learn how to calculate how steep it is.
- See Evaluate Your Site’s Potential to help you decide which plants to grow and where to put them.
- See Design Your Garden for general suggestions about design.
- Then head on over to our Advice column for how to: Improve Your Soil, Hardscape, Conserve Water, Choose Your Plants, understand Growing Conditions Throughout the Year, consider Firewise Landscaping, and read Advice from Master Gardeners and Essays from High Country Gardener.